HomeEtsyRetail StudioCalendarShows

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beads, Beads, and More Beads! 

I am on a mission and that is making beads for the Art Glass Guild Patio Show that is coming up Mother's Day Weekend. May 12th and 13th.  I just listed a few of them on etsy.  Here is a preview.
 Black Squeezed Bead Strand
 Desert Lentils - Earring Pair
 Desert Focal
Fun Green Squeezed Bead Strand

I don't get tired of making beads. I have so many ideas in my head swimming around. Just before I fall asleep at night my mind is spinning with bead and jewelry ideas.  It is hard for me to fall asleep sometimes.  (That and my cats wanting my attention!) I am making a lot of vibrant colored beads and trying to keep them somewhat simple so I they are afordable. 

I finished my torch fired enameling class with Barbara Lewis but I haven't finished playing with the beads.  I am so excited about the possibilities this new technique is giving my jewelry.  I made some glass beads to go with the enameled elements I made and posted a week ago.  Here are a couple of earrings I made. 

I will have these and more pieces at the Art Glass Guild Patio Sale.  I am interested to hear what you think about them. 

Take care! Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to see you soon!
Jan

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back creating your amazing beads and jewelry Jan! Your work is amongst my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it! Jan