HomeEtsyRetail StudioCalendarShows

Monday, May 14, 2012

Thank You!

I had a great time at the Art Glass Guild Patio Sale!  I have the best customers in the whole world! Thank you to all who came out to support me, our local glass artists and the Spanish Village artists.  We all appreciate you! 

I love chatting with everyone, including my fellow artists, catching up on what is going on and seeing everyone's new and old art. 

Being Mother's Day weekend it is so fun to see all the mothers and grandmothers.  I wish I had taken photos!  There were some cute mothers with their daughters and sons.  And of course all of the grandchildren. 

The weather was typical San Diego, not too hot or too cool with lots of sun and a nice breeze.  I sure thought of my Mom a lot this weekend and wish she could be with me.  Here's to you Mom! I love you and miss you everyday! 

Josephine Petek
1910-2008


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it! Jan