HomeEtsyRetail StudioCalendarShows

Monday, April 23, 2012

Welcome to My New Website

I have finally updated my website and I feel really thankful that it is done! Well, is it ever really done? Probably not. But it seems easier to update and add photos. Thanks for stopping by.

I have also just listed some beads and jewelry at my etsy shop.  Here are some photos of what is there now. 





Please save the date for the Spring Art Glass Guild Patio Show, Mother's Day weekend, May 12th & 13th.  There will be over 30 glass artists, live music, food and glass art projects for the whole family! It is always a fun weekend and a great place to spend the day! Spanish Village Art Center at Balboa Park. 

Directions: Spanish Village Art Center is located at Balboa Park between the Natural History Museum and the San Diego Zoo just off of Park Boulevard on Village Place. The Art Glass Guild is located in Studio 25. For more info call 619-702-8006 or www.artglassguild.org



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it! Jan