HomeEtsyRetail StudioCalendarShows

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Torch Fired Enamel

I am having so much fun in Barbara Lewis's on-line torch fired enamel class. It has been 3 weeks now. The last video is tomorrow. I have been practicing and trying all of the techniques.  I really like the on-line format. It gives me time to review the videos and do the techniques in the comfort of my studio.  I am anxious to start making pieces with the elements I have made. So far I have only made one pair of earrings. The other members of class have posted lots of photos of what they have created. It is so inspiring!  Here are a few photos of my enameled elements. 
Enameled Copper Pendants with Whiskers and Millifori.

Enameled Copper Washer Earrings
Enameled Beads and Bead Caps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it! Jan