HomeEtsyRetail StudioCalendarShows

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

REMINDER - BEAD BAZAAR THIS WEEKEND!

I am busily making beads and jewelry samples for this weekend's San Diego Bead Society's Annual Bead Bazaar.  It is always the first weekend in August. Yikes!  August already!  Kids will be going back to school soon which means the summer will be over soon. When I lived in Minnesota that meant State Fair time.  Here in San Diego our county fair is in July.  I miss the Minnesota State Fair.  But let's get back to BEADS! 

Where:  Scottish Rite Center in Mission Valley, San Diego
When:  Saturday & Sunday, Aug. 4th & 5th
Time:  Saturday 10am to 6pm - Sunday 10am to 5pm

If you mention this message you will get 10% off your purchase from me at the Bead Bazaar! 

Thanks for stopping and I hope to see you this weekend! 

Sample of my new "torch fired" enamel beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it! Jan