HomeEtsyRetail StudioCalendarShows

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

POST SHOW BLUES

Thanks to everyone who stopped by my booth and purchased beads at the Pasadena Bead & Design show this past weekend.  It was so much fun to meet new friends and talk about beads and jewelry! I am so inspired by all the ideas you gave me. My head is spinning!  I am going into the studio this afternoon to make glass beads.  I am hoping that will calm my mind.  

My friends Erin and Iris at Beadology Bead Store in Huntington Beach have invited me for a trunk show this Sunday, January 27th.  If you didn't get enough of beads or didn't make it to the show, come on over.  They are lovely people and of course have a wonderful bead store. My friend, Karen Nan, will be teaching a class there on Sunday also!

Beadology Bead Store
16085 Goldenwest 
Huntington Beach, CA 
(714) 841-8242
Sunday - 10am to 4pm

Here are a couple funny photos my husband sent me while I was at the show.  Enjoy!  

My granddaughter, Freja (age 22mos), standing in dog dish and confusing the dogs!

Freja dressing Lily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it! Jan