HomeEtsyRetail StudioCalendarShows

Monday, January 14, 2013

PASADENA BEAD & DESIGN SHOW

This is one of the nicest show in Southern California!  I have gone a few times and this is the first time I am exhibiting my beads. I am excited and nervous! If you have time I can recommend you will enjoy yourself. There are over 300 vendors with everything from hand made beads, purses, scarves, jewelry and clothes.  Did I mention clothes? One of my favorites is DRESSED TO KILL (www.dresstokillclothes.com). 

They also have classes and demos.  My friend, Karen Nan, will be teaching a wire wrapping class. Karen's description is "I'll be hosting my popular wire wrapping workshop where you can learn all my techniques and secrets while making a beautiful pendant! Workshops are held Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 3:30 (1-hour), and Sunday at 3:00. The workshop fee is only $10 plus materials; please bring your wire working tools. Call me at (949) 412-4295 or email me at karennan@karennan.com to make your reservation." To see more of Karen's work go to www.karennan.com 

And of course, I will have my new "Torch Fired" Enamel and Glass Beads.  I will be in booth #I174 in the International Ballroom.  I hope to see you!  If you can't make it, I have lots of my beads at my etsy store and Studio 9 in Spanish Village Art Center. 


  Pasadena Bead and Design Show

Thursday thru Sunday
Jan 17th - 20th 
10am - 6pm

Pasadena Hilton Hotel
168 South Los Robles Avenue
Pasadena, CA 

for more info: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it! Jan