HomeEtsyRetail StudioCalendarShows

Sunday, November 24, 2013

NEW WEBSITE

Hello!  This is a notice that this BLOG is going down tomorrow, Monday, November 25th.  I am moving over to a new updated website in its place.  The address is www.janpetek.com My plan is to have it all happen sometime tomorrow.  So, if you get this message that is what it is about. I hope you will continue to follow me.  I will have my own shopping cart, a blog and more!  You will have to be a bit patient with me as far as the shopping cart goes. I have a few items listed but once it is live I will start adding more items. Right now I have Metal Beads that are perfect for Torch Firing at my etsy store. The link is https://www.etsy.com/shop/jpetek  

Thanks for following me! I appreciate your interest in my work! 

Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it! Jan