HomeEtsyRetail StudioCalendarShows

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

NEW OFFERING IN MY ETSY STORE

First, I want to thank everyone who came out on Mother's Day to the ART GLASS GUILD'S ANNUAL MOTHER'S DAY PATIO SHOW.  It was a very warm weekend but a lot of fun was had at Spanish Village Art Center!  I saw old friends and made some new ones! Thank you for supporting my art and my glass habit! 

I am taking a breather from making beads to organize a little in my studio and my online store. 

In my ETSY store, I added two new categories so hopefully it will make it easier for you to find what you are looking for. I added the category:

 COGS AND COMPONENTS

Large cogs, bright red, dark red and a combo

Folk Art Tag
 
and the category:
 
METAL BEADS
 
Leaves with loop
 
Cathedral Metal Beads
  
Yes, I am now offering metal beads and other findings. They can be used for torch fired enameling (like what I do!) or to use with alcohol  inks, nail polish, patinas or whatever you want to try for coloring on metal. They can also be used just as they are in jewelry or mixed media art projects! I have tried to price them reasonably. I am continuing to do my "torch fired beads". I just have more than one person can use! LOL! Let me know what you think!
 
As fast as I can get Steve to take photos I will be adding more things to my ETSY store. So please check it out!
 
Thanks again!
 
Jan
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it! Jan