HomeEtsyRetail StudioCalendarShows

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MORE BEAD SOUP BLOG PARTY

My Blog Soup Party Partner, Marti Conrad, has received my stash of beads! So now I can show what I sent her! 
Glass Beads, Heart Glass Bead Focal, handmade Swirl Clasp, Turquoise spacers, Torch Fired Enamel Beads & Components
What is so fun about this challenge is that our styles are different. We have to think outside of the box! 

Remember, if you want to see who else is participating is this year's Blog Soup Party, go to Lori Anderson's blog at http://www.prettythingsblog.com. 

3 comments:

  1. Love love everything! Great soup, great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the copper with the green focal - Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so pretty I love all your pieces and your wire work is fab. ty so much for sharing it with us all... bye for now and ....Happy beading

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it! Jan