HomeEtsyRetail StudioCalendarShows

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

TRUNK SHOW THIS SATURDAY - NOV. 10TH



Greetings from Bead Land!
Do you know what Torch Fired Enamel Beads are?

 
 

Stop by BEADOLOGY BEAD COMPANY this Saturday to see what these NEW beads are all about! 

WHERE:      BEADOLOGY BEAD COMPANY
16085 Goldenwest
Huntington Beach, CA
(714) 841-8242

                 WHEN:       Saturday, Nov, 10th  10am to 4pm

Ok, here is the scoop on my new beads! The beads are metal. I start by putting a mandrel through the bead hole and then heat them up in my torch. (The same torch that I use to make my glass beads.) I dip the hot bead in a powdered glass, enamel, and put back in the flame to melt. I add about 2 or 3 coats. 

Since the price of silver has increased over the last couple of years, I have been looking for a less expensive alternative to silver beads and dangles for my jewelry designs. I found it with these enameled beads. I still get to sit at my torch and make beads. The color palette for the “torch fired enamel beads” is the same as my glass beads so I make complimentary glass beads. How less expensive do you ask?

The torch fired beads are priced at $6 to $3!

Here are some samples of my jewelry designs using these new beads. 



 
Thanks for stopping by!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it! Jan