HomeEtsyRetail StudioCalendarShows

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

NEW BEADS & OTHER NEWS

Not a very enticing title, "New Beads and other News".  But I do have new beads!  

My bead Buddie, Donna Struthers, (many of you may know Donna as we have always done the San Diego Bead Bazaar together.) has decided that her days of doing bead shows are over! (I still hope to convince her to join me once in awhile.)

Getting ready for a show can be stressful. We often feel like we shouldn't work in the garden or have coffee with girlfriends. We feel like we should make beads instead. We can never have enough beads and jewelry.  

While Donna has decided to only make beads when she feels like it I have inherited her beads!  We have a similar style but yet different.  I love to use her beads so why not just buy all of her beads? That is what I did!  It is a win win for both of us!  I now have more beads! 

I want to share them with you. 

 
Most of them are hollow beads in browns, golds, white, and green.  They all have a mat finish.

 
 


Here are some fun focal beads with an unusual shape, color and texture.  

Aren't they great? I can't wait to use them in my jewelry designs. If you are interested in any of these beads, let me know.  I will be putting some of the beads on my etsy store but not until September

My retail studio in Spanish Village Art Center has been stocked with new beads and new jewelry. If you are looking for something special or just looking be sure to check out Studio 9.  Hours are 11am to 4pm every day.

Take care!  Thanks!

           Simple necklace with dichro nugget; torch fired enamel  leaves and open cog as bail.




1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it! Jan